Monday 2 February 2015

1st January 2015 useless puking

It was the start of the actual rally and lots of nervous people milling about fettling vehicles and packing equipment, it had been a wobbly morning for me as I was feeling particularly rough driving to the Malaysian border, at the border Owen went off to sort out the paperwork whilst I was collared into looking at a squeaky jaguar, then we were off, straight into the nearest layby where I unfortunately vomited violently, this continued for most of the day whilst Owen was driving and fixing the cars, the vomiting continued until I thought I'd best mention this to the docs who immediately diagnosed me as being dehydrated, they asked me if I'd peed during the day and I realised I hadn't so without fuss there was an injection put in my arm to stop the vomiting and told to go to bed as soon as I got to the hotel, I tried my best but to carry on working but the doctors came out and marched me to my room, I duly obeyed!
I didn't manage to take any pictures today due to being ill but I promise tomorrow's blog will be better

No comments:

Post a Comment